65 Tonnes Air Hydraulic Aircraft jack with Extra Long Stroke
- Compact and slim design for easy operation and maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle with push buttons.
- The jack can be operated by either compressed-air, nitrogen from the aircraft wheels or a mobile nitrogen service cart.
- Fitted 80mm with extension screw for optimum use of the stroke.
- Rapid ram retraction without load.
- Safety features include manual lowering valve, safety overload valve and dead man’s release.
- Designed and manufactured according to the aircraft standards: EN 1915-1, EN 1915-2 and EN 12312-19.
For MLG – Main Landing Gear:
A300 / A310
A319 / A320 / A321 (MLG-single only)
A340-200 / -300
B737-100 / -200 / -300 / -400 / -500
B737-600 thru -900
For NLG – Nose Landing Gear:
A340 / -500 / -600
B767-200 / -300 / -400ER
B777-200 / -300 / -300ER